We provide consumer eye care and protection information and support services.
We have programs designed to inform, educate and empower consumers with the skills and tools to help them see better, manage their eye conditions well, use their eyes comfortably and safely and maximize their vision for better performance.
The programs include:
- Self-management program for chronic eye conditions.
- Maximizing vision for performance series covering topics on vision for performance at work, school and sports.
- See well for life education series covering different topics on eye care, eye protection and lifestyle for good lifetime vision.
The sessions take place online and at our office. In-house sessions for organizations and groups are also available
If you would like to be notified when we have the next session at our office, sign up here.
If you would like to book a program for your organization, call 08057432289 or send an email to email@example.com
This is an in-person consultation with an eye doctor to discuss issues and concerns about your eye health and safety.
- Do you struggle to see well and would love to get professional care and advice?
- Have you been diagnosed with an eye condition and you are finding it difficult to cope?
- Are you doing a job that makes your eyes uncomfortable and you want to get relief?
- Are you involved in any activity that exposes your eyes to things that can cause injuries or diseases and you want advice on eye protection?
- Do you have other eye health and safety concerns and you would like to get clarifications from an eye doctor?
If the answer to any of the questions above is YES, then you will benefit from a one-on-one consultation with an eye doctor. To book an appointment, fill the form below and submit and we will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Appointment Booking FormNo Fields Found.