We are here to help you gain practical knowledge, skills and tools to help you see better, manage your eye conditions well, use your eyes comfortably and safely and maximize your vision for better performance.
We have programs designed to inform, educate and empower consumers with the skills and tools to help them see better, manage their eye conditions well, use their eyes comfortably and safely and maximize their vision for better performance.
The programs include:
- Self-management program for people with chronic eye conditions.
- Monthly empowerment forums: These forums take place online or at our clinic is focused on a specific topic each month. Special sessions are also available for organizations and groups.
If you would like to be notified about our next empowerment forum, sign up here.
If you would like to book a session for your organization, call 08057432289 or send an email to email@example.com
Past Empowerment Forums
This is an in-person consultation with an eye doctor to discuss issues and concerns about your eye health and safety.
- Do you struggle to see well and would love to get professional care and advice?
- Have you been diagnosed with an eye condition and you are finding it difficult to cope?
- Are you doing a job that makes your eyes uncomfortable and you want to get relief?
- Are you involved in any activity that exposes your eyes to things that can cause injuries or diseases and you want advice on eye protection?
- Do you have other eye health and safety concerns and you would like to get clarifications from an eye doctor?
If the answer to any of the questions above is YES, then you will benefit from a one-on-one consultation with an eye doctor. To book an appointment, fill the appointment booking form and submit and we will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Note that all services that require eye examination is done at the clinic (Kesona Eye Centre).